- Select a county and enter the last name of the defendant to search the calendar. If you have questions about the results of this query, please contact the County Clerk's office.
- Use this site to access recorded instruments such as deeds and mortgages for properties located in Wayne County.
- The tax bill data and payment history provided herein is periodically copied from the Wayne County Tax Office billing and collection system.
- If we are unable to assist you, please use this link provided by the North Carolina Bar Association to find an attorney better suited to assist you.
Forms & GUIDES
- Use this form to provide us with information about your criminal or traffic case.
- The guidelines must be used when the court enters a temporary or permanent child support order in a non-contested case or a contested hearing.
- The calculation of child support is governed by North Carolina Child Support Guidelines established by the Conference of Chief District Court Judges. The worksheets are the property of and copyrighted by the Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) and placed on this web site with permission of AOC.
- This form provides a schedule of our firm's fees associated with residential real estate closings.